How does it work?
You simply plug it in to the power outlet concerned, and plug in the device or appliance you want to monitor in to the plugin Power Meter, and that is everything.
The device will simply do its job quietly in the background, recording the energy consumed along with a wide variety of associated data.
7 different Modes:
- Mode 1: Time/Watts/Cost Display
- Mode 2: Accumulative Time/KwHr's
- Mode 3: Time/Voltage/Frequency
- Mode 4: Time/Current/Power-Factor
- Mode 5: Time/Minimum Power
- Mode 6: Time/Maximum Power
- Mode 7: Time/Price Display
Note - all measurements occur simultaneously